We are working on an experimental app UI internal project. We are still fine tuning some of the scenes, but we’ve made tremendous progress.
Off we went:
By utilizing Cinema4D more we’re able to create higher-quality models and animations. This along with Redshift helps us to make our own custom assets such as the coins in this example:
And here’s the rest of the WIP shots.
As a team we are really learning a lot about what we don’t know. This challenges us to come up with creative solutions and ideas that we would not have tried if we just stayed doing what we are really comfortable in producing.
I believe this project will help us to grow better as a team and also provides valuable lessons for us to produce even better quality products for our clients.